Acland Street Physiotherapy is a fully equipped clinic in the heart of St Kilda's vibrant Acland Street, offering quality care in a range of injuries and conditions.
WE ARE OPEN 7 DAYS PER WEEK DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC FOR THOSE WHO NEED "HANDS ON" MANUAL TREATMENT WITH STRICT INFECTION CONTROL PROCEDURES
WE ALSO OFFER VIDEO CONSULTATIONS AS AN ALTERNATIVE OPTION
11 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ACLAND STREET PHYSIOTHERAPY
1. We offer a 1 on 1 high quality hands-on approach to sports, spinal & musculoskeletal physiotherapy treatment which includes manual techniques, postural taping, injury advice and individualised home exercise programs to help you recover from your injury as quickly as possible
2. We have extended hours for your convenience - 7 days per week (yes, including Sundays) before and after business hours
3. We offer No Gap Medicare, DVA, TAC (inc. interstate accidents), NDIS and Workcover - for all in clinic services
4. We offer very competitive private fees (on the spot private health claiming)
5. Be assured that your treatment will be led by a physiotherapist of at least 15 years expertise
6. We use the latest technologies to accelerate your recovery and enhance your experience with us - including personalised video-based exercise programs that can be viewed via your mobile phone and routinely communicate with you via e-mail to track your progress once you leave our clinic
7. Our clients are diverse and we have successfully treated Olympic sailors, performing arts professionals, elite athletes (AFL, soccer, tennis, marathon runners, MMA, cricket and power lifters), Hollywood celebrities, high profile politicians and corporate executives
8. We work closely with your GP, medical specialists and other allied health practitioners to ensure everyone is on the page
9. We have an urgent call out service for injuries that just can't wait! - 24/7
10. If we cannot help you, we will not charge you for the initial examination and refer you to an appropriate specialist to further investigate or resolve your injury!
11. We disinfect our treatment equipment after every client consultation. On 24th March 2020, Barry Nguyen the physiotherapist was certified in Infection Control specifically for COVID-19 through the Australian Government Department of Health
Our aim is to get you back to exercise, sport or work, doing the things you love, as quickly and safely as possible, spending the least time possible with your physiotherapist.
By appointment if unable to attend clinic
* call out fee applies
Urgent Call Out:
24/7 on (03) 9998 6866
* call out fee applies
Referral from a doctor is not necessary.